Monday, April 14, 2008

Call me The Panjabi Johnny Cash

Often i've been told I wear too much black. I never noticed this until people started pointing it out to me a few years ago. Recently, I revaluated my closet and sure enough, I have around 5 black sweaters, about 8 black shirts, many other shirts with a combination of black in them and plenty of black t-shirts. And what do I do to add color? White undershirts.

To sum it all up, I suck at using colors, another reason why the walls in my apartment remain "builder-white" and furniture, black. So, it is no surprise that I cannot pick a proper template for my bhangra-blog. I am trying all sorts of combinations/templates, so please be patient with me, as I try to master the art of color coordination that comes naturally to most females and Jazzy B. If it is really different from what you last visited, don't worry, you haven't stumbled onto a different site, it's just me clicking on different color swatches at my disposal. But so far, I think this green might work, who knows by the weekend... it might be something else. But let me know if you like this look and it will stay for a while.

Enough of this though, onto some bhangra....

Speaking of black and white, here are 3 white boys and 1 indian dude bustin' some moves and they sick with it..

No comments: